World of Remnant: A RWBY Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Remnant: A RWBY Roleplay Forum

Tell me...are we truly heroes attempting to keep peace? Or are we the pawns being blindly guided to ignite another war?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» baki wang wip
Elske Born I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 9:22 pm by paige weaver

» Andrea "Mors" Varryx ||| The Grimm Hybrid [WIP]
Elske Born I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 1:58 pm by Requiem

» Raoul Leviathan Azuryn ||| The Hellbound Leviathan
Elske Born I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 6:20 pm by Reaper

» Haruki Ishcul Azuryn ||| The Half-Dragon Mastermind
Elske Born I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 6:09 pm by Requiem

» Elske Born
Elske Born I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 10:03 pm by Requiem

» The Rules of Remnant [9-14-14]
Elske Born I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 5:45 pm by Requiem

» Official Claims Listings [Voiceclaims, Faceclaims, and Music Claims!]
Elske Born I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 6:43 pm by Requiem

» Grimm Template [9-10-14]
Elske Born I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 6:26 pm by Requiem

» List of Official Teams
Elske Born I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 5:44 pm by Requiem

Top posters
Requiem
Elske Born I_vote_lcapElske Born I_voting_barElske Born I_vote_rcap 
Reaper
paige weaver
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 13 on Tue Sep 27, 2022 2:04 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Elske Born

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Elske Born Empty
PostSubject: Elske Born   Elske Born I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 6:24 pm

Name: Elske Born

Species: Half-Bear Faunus Half-Human

Symbol: The Born family emblem: A brown silhouetted bear head seen from the side with a sword and axe crossed down behind it, personalized by replacing the bear's eye with a skull and crossbones.

Job(s)/Occupation(s): Beacon Student First-Year.

Appearance:
Face Claim:
5'6 in height, 127 in weight. Brown-green hair with bear ears of the same colour.
This muddy colour to be specifc:
Brown-green eyes. (Same shade) Wears a brown-green jacket with bear ears and a grey fur trim, a white shirt underneath, a belt with a skull and crossbones on it, a red plaid skirt that goes to her lower thighs (Sometimes she wears ripped black jeans instead) and black platform boots with black and white stockings. In combat she wears a brown-green set of leather armor.

Bio: Born the older of two siblings to Peter and Tonma Born in the City of Vale, Elske was trained since she was three to go to Beacon and become the great hunter her paternal grandparents were and her father was not. Nothing besides that really happened other than her meeting one of her best friends, Baki. Soon after she met her other best friend and future lover, Annie. Eventually she did get into Beacon. She had a simple early life....

Personality: Hot-headed and aggressive, as well as immature, but otherwise a good person. Elske is infamous at Beacon for her anger issues, as well as her being such a daddy's girl since her father is the Grimm Studies teacher, despite him not giving her any special treatment in class (Do not imply that he does, it makes'em both mad). Absolutely hates Nevermore and has a phobia of lightning and will go near-catatonic if electricity in large amounts of any kind strikes anywhere near her and absolutely panics if she even spots a Nevermore. Lesbian.

Semblance: White Mage Spectrum: A sort of selective AoE buff/debuff effect on the target's Aura that depends on her emotion at the time:
Happy/Confident: If she is feeling confident, happy or similar positive emotions her semblance will enhance the defense of the target's aura, but weaken their semblance by a small amount.
Angry: If Elske is angry, the effect will cause the target's semblance to become powered up by a reasonable amount, but lower it's defense effect.
Scared/Sad: If Elske feels a negative emotion besides some variation of anger her semblance will cause her target to speed up by a reasonable amount at the cost of their Aura and Semblance power. This is the rarest use, due to her loving fighting and her quick temper

Strengths: Extremely loyal. Physically stronger than she looks. Reasonably wealthy. Loves loves LOVES to fight! Very "What you see is what you get". Extremely confident in her abilities

Weaknesses: Quick temper. Low aura. Maybe loves to fight a little too much... Very "What you see is what you get"... Not that bright. A bit too much of a daddy's girl. Maybe a little bit too confident...

WEAPON

Name: Porta Gladium

First Form: A large Claymore. The blade is brown with the highlights being crimson red, the hilt is a lighter shade of brown than the blade with the metal cap and crossguard being the same crimson as the blade's highlights.

Second Form: The blade opens up down the middle to reveal a large crossbow.

Bio: A Born family heirloom used for generations.
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Admin
Requiem

Elske Born Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elske Born   Elske Born I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 10:03 pm

Eeeeeh, I don't really see anything wrong or needing to be fixed right now. Accepted and moved.
Back to top Go down
https://rwbyremnant.rpg-board.net

Elske Born
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World of Remnant: A RWBY Roleplay Forum :: APPROVED CREATIONS :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: